NGD(incoming)

As they say, the waiting is the hardest part. Congrats on your score! I think you're gonna love this one..!!

She came in yesterday. So much prettier in person. Haven't gotten to play through any of my amps but acoustically she sounds awesome. Love the ebony board and veneer. Hopefully I 'll be able to plug in tonight. I've got a newborn so he takes up most of my free time in the evenings. I'll report back with tone report and new photos ASAP.

OYKpbIh.gif

So much prettier in person.
Well if it's any consolation, she looks pretty great in the pictures. So it's not like she's not photogenic or anything.
I've got a newborn so he takes up most of my free time in the evenings.
Music soothes the savage beast.

Maybe it's time to start playing some less energetic and/or discordant music? (Not criticizing, I have no idea what kind of music you play, just a suggestion "in general".)

My McCarty from the June Special Order promo arrived at Brian's Guitars yesterday. Should receive it early next week. Super stoked. Here a few shots Corey sent me when it came in.
mccarty2_zpsy5ybsdok.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
mccarty_zpskjcyrfsj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ebony board and veneer. Fire red burst with scraped binding. \m/ in the bridge and an 85/15 in the neck.

Beautifuyl... Even more so with black pickup rings!

Got to play for about an hour yesterday. Such a great sounding guitar, as all of my PRSs have been. I have a couple singlecuts with \m/ pups in them (stripped 58 and SE Tremonti Custom). The \m/ is still rocking but definitely can tell the difference between it being in the McCarty vs the SCs.

Really like the 85/15 in the neck. Super warm sounding. Great cleans. Played through my mini mark V.

While the neck has a pattern profile it does not feel as thick as my stripped 58. Not complaining since I prefer the pattern thin.

The ebony is nice and smooth. Definitely didn't notice as much finger fatigue. Which was surprising since this was the first time I've gotten to play for more than 10 minutes in quite a while.

I just ordered some ebony pickup rings. Once they show up and I get them installed I'll snap a few pics.

The ebony is nice and smooth. Definitely didn't notice as much finger fatigue...
I just ordered some ebony pickup rings. Once they show up and I get them installed I'll snap a few pics.
Noice, this is going to look so good.

Back