NGD! I guess I'm official now...

FragileThunder

The Space Between The Notes
Here it is! Really happy with it so far. Haven't had a chance to really put it through the paces and run the dual outputs, that's tomorrow's fun. The build quality and playability are exceptional, and my dealer set it up beautifully. Looking forward to getting to know her, but 100% happy with the purchase.

And a proactive comment for the SE haters...unless you've put a certified bank check in the mail to me for my PS order, please keep your negativity out of my happy NGD thread. Thanks. ;) Apologies for the crappy cell phone pics...

C5-B06-A9-B-2-C99-4-FBD-869-C-F5-FCE6-E9183-B.jpg

75-FE836-D-361-C-4-D91-8476-90-B79-E20-E586.jpg

F3834-B60-1-DB5-4-AC1-AA25-A4822-BE2896-D.jpg

3-A2-DC0-DA-1-EBB-4-F59-8-A1-E-A8-DAE6-CB7434.jpg

7-CBEAD95-95-B6-4-D43-B15-E-DC7167849-FB8.jpg

I don't think there's much for SE haters around here. They hang out in the Facebook groups instead. Plenty of people will tell you that core is worth it, but there's no denying that they're through the roof expensive. SE is a great buy.

That's a beautiful guitar by the way! Great choice.

Hey well done on the new purchase! I got one a few weeks ago (same colour) and it's fantastic, especially the normal/piezo mixes you can get. I took it to a band rehearsal the other night and it sounded great and really added to the band mix. Also agree with the comments re running down SE's - enjoy!

You’ve got us mixed up with some sh!tty forum that you used to visit.

Or that 10 page thread from a few weeks ago ;) I don't really care, I'm super happy with the guitar. Sometimes it IS fun to throw shots across the bow though and see what happens.

Seriously though, this guitar is everything I expected and a little more. The quality and playability I knew would be there, I've played enough PRSi from SE to PS to know that would be the case. But it may also be the most comfortable guitar to play in the standing position I've owned. It sits nicely on the strap and the "attack angle" (for lack of a better term) sets up just right for me.

Or that 10 page thread from a few weeks ago ;)
Nah. You’re safe.

There is a chasm of a difference between people voicing their opinion in a thread of their own making (which is 100% acceptable) and crapping on somebody’s NGD. We don’t, and will never, tolerate the later.

By the way, that’s a great looking guitar. I’d love to play one.

Last edited:
Back