NGD Gig results S2 594

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
So I got home from work and my S2594 was patiently waiting for me. Ordered just yesterday, it came out of the box perfectly in tune. Finish is gorgeous, my first red guitar since that Memphis Destroyer that I had as my first electric guitar when I was 15. Cool 35th Anniversary truss rod cover and set up as if they asked me what I wanted. After playing it for 1/2 an hour I figured, why not bring it to tonight's show. Show went off without a glitch, the 58/15 s withstood everything I threw at it. The neck fit my hand like a glove and felt amazing. Split sounds were clear and chimney and humbucker mode has a smooth thickness. This one will be around for a long while.

Av6uCog.jpg

fpesebn.jpg

K9NszLx.jpg

Sorry I jump on your post, but I have not seen these out yet anywhere can you tell where you got your beautiful guitar thanks Jerry.

Sorry I jump on your post, but I have not seen these out yet anywhere can you tell where you got your beautiful guitar thanks Jerry.
No problem, got mine through American Musical. Looks like they got a couple in, but don't think they still have any at the moment. Good luck.

I’ve got a whole box of “No Surprise” I’ve got to finish here. ;) Congrats on a great guitar discovery.

Now, unfortunately, your weak link is now the amp. Whatcha got coming home next week? :D

Jerry, I noticed a couple posts looking for shipping dates...looks like they are out in the wild, but are being snatched up pretty quickly...Enjoy the hunt...It's soooooooo worth it!!!

Back