NGD - First Private Stock - Faded Aqua Violet Avalanche!

Congrats!

I remember how excited you were about this at Experience. Seems that we have similar tastes when it comes to specs. Great minds do think alike. It looks like we have sister guitars as well since mine was built on 11.25.13 as well.

Congrats Bobby (and Evie!) - I love that color. Brilliant yet subtle.

I think you're going to have years of enjoyment with that, and every time you look at it, the creation will come back to you. Can't beat that with a stick.

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Well done to the D family!! Killer stuff, glad to have seen some of the action unfold!!!

I NEED MORE PICS DUDE!!!!!

Oh BTW....

You are very brave Sir....... Going to the Library for the first time with Markie, 11 Top, Sleeby and DFD! Pretty much like going out for you first beer with Keith Richards!!! :)

Oh BTW....

You are very brave Sir....... Going to the Library for the first time with Markie, 11 Top, Sleeby and DFD! Pretty much like going out for you first beer with Keith Richards!!! :)

Hell yeah, that would scare anyone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bawling:

Last edited:
Major Congrats!!!

Faded AquaViolet is a killer color too...I've got the first one Dave C. stained in that color; I love how the color shifts at different angle / in the light.

Short Version
I went to the Experience with my wife (Evie D!) and the Forum made her spec out a Private Stock with DFD from Wild West Guitars. It was awesome!

Oh. I almost forgot the pics…

c44b99af-f18b-4b52-8e25-dc1ecc189b67_zps01b9d4bc.jpg

Echo03_zps235325fe.jpg.html

Mr & Mrs D, Congrats on a "Killer" Guitar. I salute MrsD on putting together a perfect Guitar & also salute you for letting BobbyD help with a few suggestions here & there. It turned out awesome. If it sounds anything like it looks................. Yah-mon :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back