NGD: DGT Wood Library

bluemoon

So this arrived on my porch today..DGT wood library with Brazilian rosewood fret board and solid Indian rosewood neck. Fire red quilted top with a fade to grey black finish. Let it sit for a few hours in the box and just plugged her in. Man, she plays so well and sounds so good. Was worried the rosewood neck might darken up the sound a little...but it is crisp and clear as a bell. Love it. The unfinished rosewood neck has a great feel to it. Brown paisley case is a bonus. My photos kind of suck and don't do the top justice. So added a photo from the dealer to really show off the finish.

I have to stop. Late last year I had three fenders and a Gibson. Then I bought a PRS Dead Spec...that was my gateway drug. I had never considered a PRS until I bought that guitar (I am huge Dead fan and really like what Mayer brought to the table in Dead & Co.). I was so impressed with the Dead Spec that I got a Paul's Guitar Core. And that lead to a PRS studio. And that then lead to the DGT. So within a span of four months I've picked up four PRS and sold off three Fenders!

wDEAtzPl.jpg
zzfh6kpl.jpg
Uw9JpWfl.jpg
ZiX0UDql.jpg
EqEy6pAl.jpg

Last edited:
So this arrived on my porch today..DGT wood library with Brazilian rosewood fret board and solid Indian rosewood neck. Fire red quilted top with a fade to grey black finish. Let it sit for a few hours in the box and just plugged her in. Man, she plays so well and sounds so good. Was worried the rosewood neck might darken up the sound a little...but it is crisp and clear as a bell. Love it. The unfinished rosewood neck has a great feel to it. Brown paisley case is a bonus. My photos kind of suck and don't do the top justice. So added a photo from the dealer to really show off the finish.

I have to stop. Late last year I had three fenders and a Gibson. Then I bought a PRS Dead Spec...that was my gateway drug. I had never considered a PRS until I bought that guitar (I am huge Dead fan and really like what Mayer brought to the table in Dead & Co.). I was so impressed with the Dead Spec that I got a Paul's Guitar Core. And that lead to a PRS studio. And that then lead to the DGT. So within a span of four months I've picked up four PRS and sold off three Fenders!

wDEAtzPl.jpg
zzfh6kpl.jpg
Uw9JpWfl.jpg
ZiX0UDql.jpg
EqEy6pAl.jpg
Nice

Back