NGD CE 24 with 58/18 LT pickups

Gorgeous color, looks great with the nickel-covered pickups, and smart move on the tremolo upgrade. Now I want one, myself!

@Broseph , do you hear a tone difference between the brass trem block compared to the steel one that came with the guitar?
Marginal. My other CE has a steel MannMade block. But it’s a semihollow and 85/15 pickups so it’s hard to pinpoint any changes only to the tremolo. The steel does have a growl/bite to it, especially if you strum closer to the bridge. Aside that I would be hard pressed to claim a huge difference. I prefer either blocks over the stock alloy. I can’t stand the ball ends getting stuck

Marginal. My other CE has a steel MannMade block. But it’s a semihollow and 85/15 pickups so it’s hard to pinpoint any changes only to the tremolo. The steel does have a growl/bite to it, especially if you strum closer to the bridge. Aside that I would be hard pressed to claim a huge difference. I prefer either blocks over the stock alloy. I can’t stand the ball ends getting stuck
Thank you @Broseph … makes sense…

Back