NGD - But not the one you think

geese_com

GJ is The Way
I have a gig lined tomorrow and needed another guitar with a stoptail. Found this one online and had to buy it!

Not really the PRS NGD I really, really want right about now, but this will have to do.

PRS SE 245

Complete with Forum TRC (specks on headstock are from graphite that I put on the nut):

Sounds great for the price. It's gonna make a good backup/beater guitar. I also bought some black pickup covers to customize the look a little more.

Awesome score Big G! Now if only you could get some decent amps and picks. :tongue:

How does this beast sound? You digging it? 245 is fun stuff.

Awesome score Big G! Now if only you could get some decent amps and picks. :tongue:

How does this beast sound? You digging it? 245 is fun stuff.

Nice deep and chunky tone, which is what I expect out of a singlecut. I could get used to a Wide Fat neck shape. I just ran through about 1.5 hours of our set list with this guitar and had no problems at all. I think the pickups could use a like swapping out though. Thinking about putting a Tremonti in the bridge for full out RAWK!

Nice deep and chunky tone, which is what I expect out of a singlecut. I could get used to a Wide Fat neck shape. I just ran through about 1.5 hours of our set list with this guitar and had no problems at all. I think the pickups could use a like swapping out though. Thinking about putting a Tremonti in the bridge for full out RAWK!

Glad you dig it. In the meantime prepare for February. :wink:

Enjoy the new axe!!! Your set -up seems a little thin in the amp head department though…maybe another back-up??:rofl:

Thats a slick looking axe, Gian! I wish the SE's had a signature logo on the headstock - maybe under a clear coat with a small SE indicator? I'm just really ana...uh, OCD about all my logos matching. You know how many people come up to me and ask me who "SE Custom" is? haha

Thats a slick looking axe, Gian! I wish the SE's had a signature logo on the headstock - maybe under a clear coat with a small SE indicator? I'm just really ana...uh, OCD about all my logos matching. You know how many people come up to me and ask me who "SE Custom" is? haha

I had an SE where the previous owner put a Signature on there. I liked the look of it. I might have to try it with this one.

Congrats on a cool guitar, bud. It's nice to see another brother (especially one with Maryland-made guitars) recognize the quality of the SE line.

Play it loud!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;114874 said:
Congrats on a cool guitar, bud. It's nice to see another brother (especially one with Maryland-made guitars) recognize the quality of the SE line.

Play it loud!

I love the SE line. Great guitars for the price. The next one on my list is a PRS SE One Korina and maybe a Marsden again. Too many guitars, not enough money :p

I like it.
And your fort is frigging awesome.

All hail the fort!

You know that's an excellent point and something I have never noticed.

Back