NGD: BURL & COCO ART

One of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. The wood choices, colors and execution are just ridiculous.

Just when I don't think these guys can top themselves, this arrives today. I'll let the photos speak for themselves:

Congratulations Pfennrock de 11Top! Yes, a GREAT TRIP TO WONKAVILLE, indeed! Some day, your trademark Joseph A. Bank leather
sportcoat will be enshrined in the Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Hall of Fame! I raise a toast to Paul Miles, Sweet T, Mike Bile,
Shawn Nuthall and the entire magical, hard-working Private Stock crew!
Happy 30th Anniversary, Paul Reed Smith! Leo and I salute you!
DFD
gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Ben-Stiller-as-Zoolander.jpg

This is the best PS I have ever seen. I've gone beyond GAS to Sh!ting my pants.

I just flat out love cocobolo, period. When I ever get up the scatch for my PSF, it WILL be there ... in spades!!!

Btw, 11top, that's a pretty nice one, man...

Aw hell, it's AWESOME!!!

The best looking wood I've ever seen. Just saying.

Not that I go around checking out wood.

I just flat out love cocobolo, period. When I ever get up the scatch for my PSF, it WILL be there ... in spades!!!

Btw, 11top, that's a pretty nice one, man...

Aw hell, it's AWESOME!!!

I would never want to rain on anyone's PS parade, but due to the increasing scarcity of Cocobolo lumber, your Cocobolo PS days are limited likely to stock on hand. Once Paul's Coco stash is gone, it may likely never return on the option list. If there's a way to secure a set, do it now! Thought you'd like to know.

I would never want to rain on anyone's PS parade, but due to the increasing scarcity of Cocobolo lumber, your Cocobolo PS days are limited likely to stock on hand. Once Paul's Coco stash is gone, it may likely never return on the option list. If there's a way to secure a set, do it now! Thought you'd like to know.

Thanks, ViperDoc, for the heads up. But, barring a small miracle, I guess I'll be bowing my head to the inevitable. <sigh>

Thanks, ViperDoc, for the heads up. But, barring a small miracle, I guess I'll be bowing my head to the inevitable. <sigh>

It's all good, brother! Whenever the PS train makes a stop at Markintime Square, the ride will be badass, wherever it may take you.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I received this the day before I left for the 30th Ann. shindig, and only got to love on her for about an hour. Last night we had another love fest, and man, what a lover. The PS team over-achieved on this one. I still think the 59/09s are the top of the food chain, and it plays like a dream. My band has a big gig coming up this weekend, and Les, she will NOT be a case queen. Love this one.

Back