NGD artist package HBII

enfilade

Hey guys, it's been a long time coming but my HBII has finally arrived.
Faded Blue Jean with IRW neck. I saw one on the willcutt site so I decided to order my own here in Aus! This is the second HB II that I've owned but I forgot how awesome the piezo system was. I had it plugged into the PA at practice last night and the pickups through my amp. The guys in the band and myself were blown away. We have some songs that require acoustic sounds so this is perfect. The rosewood neck choice was for feel, I have a MEQ and also and Australian made Belman both with rosewood. I can't say I hear much difference with RW but I just love the feel. Check out the pics below of the difference in colour between the MEQ neck and the HBII. I'm wondering why the MEQ is so much darker? Anyway time to go play it again! :) hope you enjoy, cheers Andrew

Stunning! I've been keeping an eye on a couple artist package guitars I'm trying to decide between, and one of them is almost identical to that, just a slightly darker blue.

I'd probably need to trade out my wife to have your collection of guitars...Things that make you say...Hmmmm? lol

Absolutely georgeous! Every one of them. I'm hoping to locate an Eriza Verde Custom 24 by early next year....would love to find one that has Rosewood neck.

Nice score on the Levi too! Stunning.

Beautiful! How long was your wait? I ordered my build about 8 weeks ago. I was told to expect around 12 to 18 weeks.

Beautiful! How long was your wait? I ordered my build about 8 weeks ago. I was told to expect around 12 to 18 weeks.

Thanks guys!

I orded in May so it's been a while but apparently PRS had to start again from scratch after something on the guitar didnt meet their standards. The wait was tough but was good knowing i'd be getting the best qualily guitar.

Back