NGD and NTF - Custom 22

slide13

Thats new guitar day (obviously, though it was actually on Friday) and new to forum (less obviously).

This is my Custom 22 in Trampas Green I recently picked up from CME. It’s my first PRS ever and I’m very impressed. I come mostly from playing strats and as soon as I picked up my PRS it just felt like a whole other level of instrument. It’s not a Private Stock or even a 10 top, but it still exudes quality at every touchpoint. It’s also the first neck I’ve ever played and felt was absolutely perfect (pattern).

Anyway, enjoying this forum and drooling over the Private Stock thread in particular.

sMxuS3f.jpg

Thats new guitar day (obviously, though it was actually on Friday) and new to forum (less obviously).

This is my Custom 22 in Trampas Green I recently picked up from CME. It’s my first PRS ever and I’m very impressed. I come mostly from playing strats and as soon as I picked up my PRS it just felt like a whole other level of instrument. It’s not a Private Stock or even a 10 top, but it still exudes quality at every touchpoint. It’s also the first neck I’ve ever played and felt was absolutely perfect (pattern).

Anyway, enjoying this forum and drooling over the Private Stock thread in particular.

sMxuS3f.jpg

Gorgeous guitar! Congrats and welcome.

You echoed my sentiments exactly, when I got my first PRS........also a Cu 22, and still my favorite. :cool:

Gotta love a Cu22! Congrats on your NGD. Really love the top on that one. Welcome to the Forum.

I love the green’s...mine wasn’t a ten either, but I still love it after all these years! Congrats, you got a beauty!
PS....make room for more..you will want more!

Thanks everyone!

Really enjoying it so far, just got it strung up with my preferred strings, tweaked the pup heights a bit, and swapped to some strap locks (I really wanted to make the stock buttons work but I tried three straps and had trouble getting them all to fit on the bottom one as my straps tabs are all on the thicker side).

Enjoying exploring the forum and all the past threads to ogle beautiful guitars and learn more about PRS.

Congratulations on your beautiful new guitar and welcome to the party! :D

Back