NGD and a drastically underrated guitar!

RocknPop

I sold mine over a year ago, it was red. I missed it so much and I reretted selling it. The guitar was so light, so easy to play, perfectly setup, the pickus were balanced and could yield anything from jazzy smooth tones, to spanky rhythms, to aggressive punchy rock and roll. Keep in mind I have a '12 Signature Limited, a '19 Special 22, and a '20 Silver Sky and this guitar is up there with them in quality and desireability.

I also cycled through a few other brands that offer something similar (e.g., 2019 Gibson LP Special P90s) but nothing came close to this. There aren't many in the market, probably because the owners realize how amazing these guitars are. And, no, please do not pay what some crazies are asking (anything over $1,000 is ridiculous).

If you have a Starla X with Soapbars, I'd love to see it!

BOXA2og.jpg

JzdxbZV.jpg

Very cool. With the title I was expecting to see a Mira, but I think the Starla is in the same area. I've never tried one but would like to.

BTW, how noisy are the pickups? I have a G&L ASAT with P90s. I love the sound, but the hum can get to me after a while.

Very cool. With the title I was expecting to see a Mira, but I think the Starla is in the same area. I've never tried one but would like to.

BTW, how noisy are the pickups? I have a G&L ASAT with P90s. I love the sound, but the hum can get to me after a while.

I forgot to mention, that's one of the things I love about the guitar. The pickups are NOT noisy! The difference between these and the Gibson LP Special is night and day (no dig on Gibson btw, just facts, I love Gibson too). I don't even need a gate effect in the Kemper.

I haven't tried a Mira, but I assume it's pretty much the same - they came to market at about the same time. I think the Mira 35th anniversary is the fancy version of the guitar. Likely splitting hairs :)

I forgot to mention, that's one of the things I love about the guitar. The pickups are NOT noisy! The difference between these and the Gibson LP Special is night and day (no dig on Gibson btw, just facts, I love Gibson too). I don't even need a gate effect in the Kemper.

I haven't tried a Mira, but I assume it's pretty much the same - they came to market at about the same time. I think the Mira 35th anniversary is the fancy version of the guitar. Likely splitting hairs :)
Very cool. Thanks. The Mira is my best playing guitar, and the ASAT with P90s my favorite sounding (except for the hum). A combination of the two without the buzz sounds about perfect.

Back