NGD #3

mezzio

The Force is weak in ^^
wasnt planning on it, but I saw it, I played it, I wanted it, so I bought it

It sounds pretty good for being well used, maybe it'll curb my want of an antique white Mira, lol. It helps I got it for a great price, it even came with a hard shell case

The thing with a PRS is that as long as someone didn't trash the bridge, you know you can get it set up awesome.

I saw that guitar at the GC this past Friday. Congrats!

Well thanks for not buying it, lol...

Honestly it was an impulse buy though, wouldn't have cared whether I got it or not, but I did, so now I don't have to taint my wall with a Strat to fill the single coil void

The thing with a PRS is that as long as someone didn't trash the bridge, you know you can get it set up awesome.

Other than being tarnished, it seems alright... The action is set up ridiculously low though.

Any experts here know what neck is on the EG? I want to order a US nut for it, and don't know if it's wide/fat or regular (or the SE counterparts of one of those 2).

Any experts here know what neck is on the EG? I want to order a US nut for it, and don't know if it's wide/fat or regular (or the SE counterparts of one of those 2).

I believe it's a Wide/Fat. Being an SE, that's what I would guess. Except for some exceptions with siggy models, the SEs usually have Wide/Fat (except the se24 which is Wide/Thin)

Edit: Just found an old Musician's Friend listing for this same model. Confirmed Wide/Fat.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/prs-se-eg-hard-tail-electric-guitar

Last edited:
I believe it's a Wide/Fat. Being an SE, that's what I would guess. Except for some exceptions with siggy models, the SEs usually have Wide/Fat (except the se24 which is Wide/Thin)

Thanks,

I noticed it's actually quite chunkier than my SECU24, I actually like it a little more, but wasn't sure if it's different from the rest.

Back