NGD ......... 2006 Brazzy 24 PS

Damn! That's pretty much as perfect as they get.

Either Sleeby is stupid, you're a great salesman, or a little of both. Of course, there's always the possibility that a bit of blackmail played a role…. ; - )

Either Sleeby is stupid, you're a great salesman, or a little of both. Of course, there's always the possibility that a bit of blackmail played a role…. ; - )

Seriously, the trade-bait that Markie is packing on any given day is too great for any mortal man to resist.

Congrats a real beauty! - Do you have any other guitars that you might want to "trade" (a 513 for example)??

NGD PS CU24

Traded my good friend Sleeby out of his CU PS. Sleeb had this built in 2006, but has drifted away from 24 fret Guitars. Brazzy Neck, Board, & Overlay. Zebra Dragon I P-ups .................. Yah-mon!

Looks great, Mark! :congrats:
Looks right at home on "The White Couch"! Awesome spec on this one, must play and sound amazeballs :rock:

Congrats Markie!
Ya, mund!

What neck carve? Anyone call dibs yet?!? Love it.
I hope I have dibs, Wedge. I had that guitar built when my daughter was born...but she turned out to be left-handed and has no interest in playing (yet).

Markie what did you trade
I call it the 'Paul's Violin Trem'. It's essentially a Paul's 28/Violin Guitar with a tremolo (McCarty Trem, flamed maple top, figured mahogany back, Pernambuco neck, Brazilian board and headstock veneer, Celtic knots, Paul's 28 pickups, and Black Gold stain). I'm in the process of updating the hardware to "hybrid" and so far is looks great. Here's a pic:

pauls%2028%20violin_zpsw8wkaenn.jpg

pauls%2028%20violin%20back_zpsnvniydbn.jpg

Damn! That's pretty much as perfect as they get.

C'mon, AaeCee! Give me a little credit. I think I did okay, too. :wink:
I will say that Sleeb did alright. Something with the rarest of all PRS P-ups & an Orange Neck :beer:
I'm happy! :cool:

Rumor has it that there were three guitars and a banana involved.
Stop it, Steve!

Well neither of those guitars suck too badly. :laugh: Congrats gents!

Back