NGD: 2002 Custom 22 Natural

perfect. I prefer the McCarty set up for my brain. Seems easier to use. Brass nut sure is different.

perfect. I prefer the McCarty set up for my brain. Seems easier to use. Brass nut sure is different.

The brass nut was definitely different. I got it back from the shop after they swapped it for a core nut and was amazed at the weight of the brass nut. it has some heft for such a small part.

are the pickup rings stock? they seem more yellow than the switch tip. could be the photo. Either way absolutely right choice in going back to a bone or core nut

are the pickup rings stock? they seem more yellow than the switch tip. could be the photo. Either way absolutely right choice in going back to a bone or core nut

The rings are definitely stock, but the switch tip isn't. The previous owner completely rewired it and replaced the rotary switch with a toggle, which is actually my preferred wiring setup.

Congrats! I love naturally finished guitars that let the beauty of the wood come through. My 2010 SE22 could pass as it's double, the only difference being mine has a vibrato bridge. Other than that they they could be twins.

Enjoy!

Back