NFL playoffs

Shawn@PRS

yogi
I've never ben a big fan of the Denver Broncos, but I'm hoping they win today. If Denver wins, they clench their division. If Denver loses and New England win, the Pats win the division. Come on Broncos.

The last week of the regular season. Where did it go??? I'm going to watch a certain game, but I don't want to say which one. I don't want to jinx anything...

Goldtop

The Texans were atrocious, I was soooooo looking forward to a Ravens re-match, I don't think it's going to happen this year.

Cowboys/Redskins game was intense until the end. I can only imagine the outcry to fire Romo and Jason Garrett. It's going to be ugly.

Let me say it for you. "Go 'Skins!" :)

Thank you, Shawn!

I'm writing this at 10:55 PM Central Time... Smell that??? Aahhhh, beautiful, isn't it? No, it isn't a nice fire going in a fireplace, although tonight will be a good night for that since more snow and ice is supposed to be blowing in. No, that smell is the smell of The Plowboys' season going down in flames. To their fans, and the good guys on the team, I'm sorry. To Jerry Jones, whose money and profound lack of class has failed him yet again, I offer nothing but a ripe raspberry.

The Redskins may not go far in the playoffs, but as long as they won tonight I'm happy. Anything else is gravy.

Lloyd/Goldtop/QoC

Cowboys/Redskins game was intense until the end. I can only imagine the outcry to fire Romo and Jason Garrett. It's going to be ugly.

I bet it will. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Romo. He just seems unable to really take it over the top when it gets down to it. He's been trying for a long time in pro football years. I am a little surprised that Jones hasn't made a QB change yet.

Lloyd

What? Playoffs? According to the Pittsburgh media, the playoffs were cancelled this season!

This is what the playoff picture looks like. There should be some really great games coming up.

The real beauty is that the NAMM dates don't conflict with the playoff schedule!

2013-nfl-playoff-bracket-500x800_zps51c1ec89.jpg
[/IMG]

Back