NFL playoffs

HTTR !!!!!!!!!!!

+1 great game :cheers:

Skins, who what of thought take a number of weeks ago. Hail to the Skins :)

Definately wouldn't have thought it would end this way when we were 3-6 . Gotta love it :D

Thank you, Shawn!

I'm writing this at 10:55 PM Central Time... Smell that??? Aahhhh, beautiful, isn't it? No, it isn't a nice fire going in a fireplace, although tonight will be a good night for that since more snow and ice is supposed to be blowing in. No, that smell is the smell of The Plowboys' season going down in flames. To their fans, and the good guys on the team, I'm sorry. To Jerry Jones, whose money and profound lack of class has failed him yet again, I offer nothing but a ripe raspberry.

The Redskins may not go far in the playoffs, but as long as they won tonight I'm happy. Anything else is gravy.

Lloyd/Goldtop/QoC

I'm with you on this Lloyd , as long as we swept the cowgirls and won the division its all gravy after that :five:

+1 great game :cheers:

Definately wouldn't have thought it would end this way when we were 3-6 . Gotta love it :D

I'm with you on this Lloyd , as long as we swept the cowgirls and won the division its all gravy after that :five:

It feels good, doesn't it? It's been too many years since we had anything much to cheer about. I just hope RGIII learns to take better care of himself. He is fearless, and that's great, but he's (hopefully) got a long career ahead of him.

I love your avatar!

Lloyd/Goldtop

Born and raised in Texas and once again my Cowboys have disappointed me :( ...Living in MS now, i cant stand the Mannings. That being said, I hope Payton gets a ring this year, just to rub it in the Colts face. The Colts done him crappy, imo, and I think he's on a mission to prove it it to them.

This is what the playoff picture looks like. There should be some really great games coming up.

The real beauty is that the NAMM dates don't conflict with the playoff schedule!

2013-nfl-playoff-bracket-500x800_zps51c1ec89.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are my pics for the first round, what are yours?

Baltimore over Indy
Cinci over Houston
Seattle over Washington
Green Bay over Minnesota

Here's something interesting from the ESPN NFL Power rankings:

The Seahawks haven't won a road playoff game since the 1983 season. (Sando)

That's look pretty strong right now, but you never know how it will go come game time.

Anyone else have any predictions?

I've got Green Bay, Seattle, Baltimore and Houston winning. I'd love to see GB vs Seattle in NFC championship with GB avenging the fail Mary game then GB over Denver in the Super Bowl. Highly unlikely, but a guy can dream, right? Go Pack Go!

That's look pretty strong right now, but you never know how it will go come game time.

Anyone else have any predictions?
One thing I've learned, is the more you doubt Russell Wilson, the more he tends to prove you wrong. He and RG3 are dynamic players, should be interesting.

My Packers took care of business yesterday. Let's keep rolling straight to a Super Bowl title!

Ravens did it, now we need a Redskins victory. This part of the country would lose its collective minds over a Ravens/Redskins Superbowl.

I am now officiallly in mourning. I dedicate this to My Beloved Redskins...

RGIII, take care of that knee;
And next year The Skins'll be back where they need to be.

Goldtop

P.S. - Notice Hank Sr. checking out my avatar. Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm 4 for 4:)
I'm taking Denver, New England, Seattle and Green Bay next.

Sucks for RG3. He's been on borrowed time for a bit now. It's just the danger of that style offense in the nfl. Everything is intensified at the pro level. It's just more dangerous having the QB exposing himself that much so often. I like RG3, I hope he does well and stays healthy in the future. Exciting player.

Back