Joseph LoBasso

I've been a Strat guy since I'm 15. But PRS's always intrigued me....so I pulled the trigger and bought a new CE. I cannot wait to get it. Thanks for adding me. The one I got is my profile picture.

Last edited:
I hope you come to love your new CE as much as most who own one do. There are a few guys here that have picked one up recently (or plan to)...including a gentleman who was on the 'nay' side of the fence until he picked one up to mess around, and it sure sounds like he's going back to get it this week!

I think they're exceptional guitars, and we'll beyond what a lot of competitors put out for consumption in the same ballpark price range.

All the best to you and your new axe. It's a stunner, and the color scheme makes it all the more special.

Nice job...pretty sure you'll like it here and love the guitar...saw a similar one on Reverb (I think???) and it was labeled sprayers choice, so you won't see many like that...Congrats!

I can't say "nice" staring at an avatar, more pics please or it's just an avatar.

http://www.vintagerocker.com/forum/...-CE24-Guitar-Charcoal-Red-Burst-W-Red-Binding

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I have never played a new CE but I have three older CEs and I love them.

Congrats - I have always been a Strat guy as well as a PRS guy. Can't wait to hear what you think about the tone of the CE24 and how it compares to a vintage Strat tone. The CE24 is on my short list ATM...
Oh, forgot to mention, you will not regret buying a PRS. BTW - Hope you can post larger size pics. My eyes are not so good.

Welcome, and that is a sweet CE! I came to the PRS camp from Fender also.

Awesome score... loved that one, if I wasn't in the middle of moving I would have snagged it. I had said that the ce's would be a great place to train new people on doing some of the more detailed spray jobs on their way up to master levels.

I noticed one thing here. It seems that some people like to collect them for the various finishes as well. I can see it can become an addiction of I let it get out if hand. Lots of good eye candy.

Awesome score... loved that one, if I wasn't in the middle of moving I would have snagged it. I had said that the ce's would be a great place to train new people on doing some of the more detailed spray jobs on their way up to master levels.
I've been scouring the Internet for something different in a PRS. I saw this and I had to have it. Love the color scheme. And made in the US as well. I'm getting it tomorrow. I'm so excited

I've been scouring the Internet for something different in a PRS. I saw this and I had to have it. Love the color scheme. And made in the US as well. I'm getting it tomorrow. I'm so excited

I love the oddball colors too... My obsidian custom 24 is my favorite by far... Still need to add a burnt maple leaf, eriza verde, and by god I will have a zombie heart too!!!

Back