Newbie here!

Sdog51

I got myself a PRS DGT SE Gold Top back in December from Sweetwater after waiting only about 2 months. It completely surprised me to get it that fast. I couldn't find one locally and really wanted one so I didn't have much choice. Sweetwater always came through for me with other products so I jumped in. So glad I did! What a fine guitar. It did need some fine tuning but my guitar guy took care of that in short order with a little tweaking. I have other nice guitars but haven't touched one since the DGT arrived. I'm just so impressed with the PRS now. I may have to thin the herd and eliminate a couple of others that I don't play much anyway. I think there's no turning back now.

I got myself a PRS DGT SE Gold Top back in December from Sweetwater after waiting only about 2 months. It completely surprised me to get it that fast. I couldn't find one locally and really wanted one so I didn't have much choice. Sweetwater always came through for me with other products so I jumped in. So glad I did! What a fine guitar. It did need some fine tuning but my guitar guy took care of that in short order with a little tweaking. I have other nice guitars but haven't touched one since the DGT arrived. I'm just so impressed with the PRS now. I may have to thin the herd and eliminate a couple of others that I don't play much anyway. I think there's no turning back now.
Welcome Sdog51!
Congrats on your new DGT. Post some pics when you can.
And, of course, thanks for putting something into your avatar.;):)

Welcome to the madhouse, sorry I mean club.
As Distort6 says some pictures would be awesome.

Yup.

Back