New S2 Singlecut Owner

Tom310

Love my new S2 Singlecut, but what's up with the strap buttons? They're so large I can't get my strap on them. Do you have to take them off, put them through the strap hole, then screw them back on?

I get the strap on, and then I never take it off. You don`t have to worry about the guitar strap falling off. Congrats on a fine guitar.

Uh... pictures!

Congrats & all... but we needs some pictures up in here.

I don't like leaving the strap on all the time. I've read that some guys cut the slot in the strap a little to make on/off easier.

I've used Schaller strap locks forever, so I always replace the buttons.

I take the screws out and the remount through the strap holes. Unless it's nitro, that is. Then the strap,doesn't stay on all the time.

It's completely unnecessary to do anything unless the buttonhole is very small. If it is, just take an Xacto and make the buttonhole a tiny bit longer.

If you tuck one side of the strap hole under the button and then pull the other side over it, the process is awfully simple.

Thanks for all the responses. So far I'm really loving this guitar. Oh, by the way, my new S2 Singlecut is Violin Amber Sunburst. I'll try to get some pics up here as soon as I can.

It's completely unnecessary to do anything unless the buttonhole is very small. If it is, just take an Xacto and make the buttonhole a tiny bit longer.

If you tuck one side of the strap hole under the button and then pull the other side over it, the process is awfully simple.

^^^THis works excellently!

Love my new S2 Singlecut, but what's up with the strap buttons? They're so large I can't get my strap on them. Do you have to take them off, put them through the strap hole, then screw them back on?

I actually LOVE the large strap buttons on my S2 Custom 22. Get a PRS strap - it fits perfect...

fUnV0aq.jpg

VRQHB1Y.jpg

Personnaly, I change the strap buttons on all my guitars for strap locks (Dunlop ones). I mount the same strap lock on all my guitars so I can mix up the straps ;)

Back