Cornish Paul

Hey guys my name is Paul, i was born in the golden year of 1985 and my initials are actually PRS!! I always make Mr Smith crack up when he visits me here in the uk about my initals. I have 7 PRS guitars that i love and have been an addict for over 13 years sincing joining the club with a artist pack custom 24. I have been reading all the posts on this forum for a while now and have decided to join you wonderfull bunch of people. I will give you guys some backround to who i am and what i do as i dont want to break any forum rules when posting as im a newbie to forums in general. Im a pro guitar player doing upwards of 150 plus shows a year and i play guitar in a Whitney Housten tribute act in big theatres around the uk and Europe. As well as this i have worked for Andertons music here in surrey for on and off around 10 years heading up the PRS department and the acoustic section. I also am a bit like Sergio in that i a fearless wielder of sandpaper and tools of which i will put a post up of my recent transformation of a beat up ce24. Look forward to chatting to you all on here and happy new year to you all, Kindest regards Paul

Cheers, welcome!

So are all of your guitars Paul's Guitarses? Aye keed, aye keed.

Hope you enjoyed Boxing Day and welcome in our midst
Oh and some snapshot for the collection if possible sir

Welcome Paul...you'll need some sort of photo hosting service like Photobucket, and there is a sticky thread 'round here re: Image posting...

Awesome, I hope you have a 1985 PRS! I'd love to have a PRS of my birth year, that'd be sweet.

Back