New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hello all,

After playing guitar 25 years (mostly hobbyist and jamming) I finally decided to take the plunge into the PRS line. I had to start on the SE end due to budget (I spent major $ on a Taylor acoustic a few months back and I don't think I could justify another huge purchase for at least another year) but I have to say that the Custom 24 Laurel Burl Limited is really one of the finest guitars I've played already, both in looks, sound, and playability.

mz0f836

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm new here as well. Just picked up a PRS, never owned one before. 2018 CE24 in Satin Cherry Burst, I believe it's a Sweetwater exclusive color.
Let's see if I can get pictures up...

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Hi, thanks for what you do to host this forum, we appreciate you!

Hey all. Thought I’d wander in here seeing as I am the proud daddy of a Special 22 2019 limited semi hollow, the increasingly obligatory
Silver Sky, a nice early 2000s Hollowbody II and the newest member of the stable, a MT15. See ya around.

Hello everyone! and thanks! I love Prs!!!
And I would like to read more informations about this fantastic brand!

Back