New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Thank you for the welcome, Admin. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here - looks like a nice place! I didn't see a particular "Introduce Yourself" tab or drop-down to post an introduction; maybe I missed it somewhere?

I've been playing for about 17 years but I just bought my first and only "new guitar". Although I've owned a lot of guitars, I've been searching for that "one" guitar that I've been convinced will be my longterm partner in my life in music. I played several Silver Sky's and was finally convinced that I had found it. I received it yesterday afternoon and played it until 4am this morning. I woke up at 9am and started all over again. I've got some questions about setup so this looked like the right place to be. Thanks for letting me join.

I've been playing for about 17 years but I just bought my first and only "new guitar". Although I've owned a lot of guitars, I've been searching for that "one" guitar that I've been convinced will be my longterm partner in my life in music. I played several Silver Sky's and was finally convinced that I had found it. I received it yesterday afternoon and played it until 4am this morning. I woke up at 9am and started all over again. I've got some questions about setup so this looked like the right place to be. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome aboard, and congrats on your Silver Sky

Hello all! I am new to the forum and searching for guidance in purchasing a PRS and setting up a rig for live and home playing.

Hello everyone - new to this forum. Got back in the PRS family earlier this year with the purchase of a DGT. I had tried for years to love PRS and never could bond with one after either playing or owning Custom 22s, Custom 24s and McCartys. The DGT was a game-changer and led me to the McCarty 594. After reading through all of the 594 posts I could find (took a while) I purchased a new one in faded whale blue, which has long been a favorite color. The 594 is exactly what I had hoped it would be, just perfect in every way. I did replace the tuners to faux bone and swapped out the TRC for a Thalia. Absolutely love this guitar and have played it daily until my fingertips ache. Glad to be a part of this community. Will post pics as soon as I am able.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Thanks for the ad, welcome and rules. It may seem like a simple question but how do you post, needing 3 to respond or provide an answer to a fellow member? Thanks

Thanks for the ad, welcome and rules. It may seem like a simple question but how do you post, needing 3 to respond or provide an answer to a fellow member? Thanks

You can respond and post all you like, it's PRIVATE messages that are not allowed until you have passed a certain bar.

Back