New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

prsguitars

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Thank you for your welcome. Finally I "bit the bullet" and purchased a 513. I always liked the sound of the guitar however, being as I already have over a dozen guitars including several Strats,Les Paul's and Ibanez's I resisted the urge for too long. I bought the 513 in February 2015 and have used it almost solely on every gig since.

Hey everyone. McKenna here. I'm a newbe to PRS Forum. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone who is willing to help out a total rooky. I just bought a PRS SE Angelus Custom Acoustic and see where things take me. My interest are aimed more towards Celtic fingerstyle music in DADGAD open tuning.
Cheers

SE vs. American HFS pups

Are the HFS pups found in the SE 24 different than the HFS pups found in the American custom 24?

Hi everyone, recent member here and just a few days ago got my first PRS, it's an '80s Pearl White, and I love it. Greetings from Mexico!

Thanks for the welcome! Sergio, I posted a NGD thread about her in the electric instruments section, but for some reason it has not been approved by admins. I don't know if it's ok to post pics in this thread

Thanks for the welcome! Sergio, I posted a NGD thread about her in the electric instruments section, but for some reason it has not been approved by admins. I don't know if it's ok to post pics in this thread

I'm not sure if it's just because you're still new or not... eight more posts or comments might do the trick!

Hi admin, i have recently bought a PRS SE 245, love the guitar but was looking to mod it up to make it a little more personal and also because it's cheaper than buying another guitar. So i'm looking for advice on this matter amongst other things. Thanks for letting me join.

Let me introduce ourselves

Hi PRS 'ers of the world.

I just joined and thought Id start ticking off my first 10 posts by introducing myself. Im Norwegian and have a beard like the arch type viking u imagine. But I also just yesterday ordered my first PRS ever. Albeit a mere SE, but still probably the guitar of my darkest desires. No I plan to embed myself throughout this forum as both a guitarist with about 20 years playing experience but also an engineer and audio tech, not to mention a massive nerd.

My first PRS below....

Back