New Member! PRS Original Sewell Player!

daveyisgreat

Incompetent Hack
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, although I used to hang out at the old BaM forum from time to time. I've got a 50-watter Original Sewell that I think is one of the greatest amps of all time, but I also think it kind of flies under the radar -- not enough people know how great these amps are. I recently put nos tubes in mine and it's a monster in all the best ways! Such an awesome amp. Well, it's great to be here at the official PRS forum! Maybe I need to think about adding a PRS guitar to the stable now!

Welcome man! Nothing will be what BAM was, but this place is shapping up to be a very nice home and unique in its own ways - hopefully you stick around! :)

Actually I entered the pool in 2004 with a Singlecut, then again in 2009 with another Singlecut, both of which I ended up selling for various reasons. I'm thinking about taking the plunge in the guitar pool again, this time with a Custom 24. I'm never letting the amp go, though! It's so amazing.

Welcome! PRS amps are it, as far as I'm concerned.
Especially with nos tubes! I had no idea they would make such a difference until I just happened to snag some for a great price. My amp sounds amazing now! Well, even more amazing than before!

Back