new here

mapletop

i just got my first prs se standard.where i bought it from date it as 2008.but it has a carved top didnt that start 2012?plus it has a flame mapletop any help with this.and on back the head stock it has ce IA 007but has standard on face of the head stock
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
i just got my first prs se standard.where i bought it from date it as 2008.but it has a carved top didnt that start 2012?plus it has a flame mapletop any help with this.and on back the head stock it has ce IA 007but has standard on face of the head stock

Pics or it's a Daisy Rock.

Welcome! If I'm not mistaken SE Standard line came out at the end of 2014 so it would have to be at least a 2014 if so.

hi i looked the number on back of headstock it has IA I is 2008.im lost. i like it glad its carved got it froms daves guitar so i guess they know

IA serial number and "Standard" designation on the front would be one of the newer Indonesian made guitars.

I would guess A is for the 2015 model year, since current stock I see have IB serials. Definitely not a 2008.

The maple top is curious, because I've only seen those recently for Asia only. Dave's has a few more like you describe for sale and they have sold some other out of the ordinary things in the past. I'd give them a call for the full scoop, but my guess is they're from a small test run.

thanks for all the help.it really plays nice and daves is a really nice place to buy from

well i just got my se standard but it sounds ok in bridge and neck but when you have it in the middle it sounds like a wah wah pedal mid way very mid ranger like a stopped up nose lol. any thoughts?

Sounds like a pickup is wired out of phase ( some folks like me like the sound ) its an easy fix if you don't like it

Back