New discovery about P90 pickups...

Well, if you're going that route, you're a little confused. Biurger King slid into the White Castle with Wendy. Ronald McDonald got sophisticated, went seriously upscale, and invented the 'Big Mec' for Petit Trois in LA.

Big Boy got lost and is currently working the counter at In-N-Out Burger. All Five Guys eat there, too. But all of this hamburger history isn't really getting to the meat of the problem, which is that the hamburger is not a chili dog, which is the pinnacle of the 7 basic food group pyramid.

As we all know, the 7 basic food groups are chili dogs, tacos, pizza, hamburgers, martinis, chocolate bars, and - let's not forget because it's important for the health of growing children as well as the maintenance of the dental profession - Coca-Cola.

Well, that may be the story you heard in Detroit, but it sounds like Canadian disinformation to me.

And I deliberately left Big Boy out of the story because, you know, kids. Not his fault.

And I wasn't going to get into the details, but the reason Ronald McDonald beheaded Wendy? He found Jack In The Box.

Well, that may be the story you heard in Detroit, but it sounds like Canadian disinformation to me.

And I deliberately left Big Boy out of the story because, you know, kids. Not his fault.

And I wasn't going to get into the details, but the reason Ronald McDonald beheaded Wendy? He found Jack In The Box.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to franchise a hamburger joint.

Well, I guess as long as no one reads beyond the first page, this thread has some value.

After that, not so much.
Well, I learned a little and I laughed a lot, so win win for me! I get that it may be frustrating where nearly every thread descends to (especially when you are being serious about a serious topic), but nobody is targeting you as far as I can tell!! Surprising to me that you have been a member since 2012 and have not realized that there are more joking posts here than anything else best I can tell!!!

Thanks for sharing your newfound knowledge starting this thread!

Well, I learned a little and I laughed a lot, so win win for me! I get that it may be frustrating where nearly every thread descends to (especially when you are being serious about a serious topic), but nobody is targeting you as far as I can tell!! Surprising to me that you have been a member since 2012 and have not realized that there are more joking posts here than anything else best I can tell!!!

Thanks for sharing your newfound knowledge starting this thread!
Maybe that's why I first left and didn't post for 10 years. To be honest, I don't remember why I left.

But I don't suffer fools gladly.

And they are still trashing the Silver Sky and patting themselves on the back on the Strat-Talk forum.

Maybe that's why I first left and didn't post for 10 years. To be honest, I don't remember why I left.

But I don't suffer fools gladly.

And they are still trashing the Silver Sky and patting themselves on the back on the Strat-Talk forum.

There is a big difference in joking around, like you would with buddies, and bashing. The internet allows people to behave in ways that most people would never act in person. But hiding behind that screen can bring out the worst in many people. I could show you photos of guys from a forum I used to be in, where guys are hugging and playing music together for hours and having the time of their lives, like best friends hanging out when they met in person, and just a few years later almost none of them even speak to each other and only a couple remain actual friends.

Between allowing politics and religion discussions to go freely and unchecked, it turned into a bashfest like nothing I've ever seen. I've still got a picture of two guys hugging, and multiple pictures of them jamming together, etc., and 3 years later, one had bashed the other so much that the second guy was literally daring him to come back to one of their get togethers because he was going to beat the crap out of him if he showed up. That forum had completely imploded by a couple years before I came here, and as I said, only a few members even speak to each other. But that was basically unmoderated, so it became a free for all. Two guys who agreed on politics were soon fighting over religion or vice versa. It was a MESS.

This place is about gear and some fun. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. You can always put your thread back on track if you want, but once guys have said all they want to say on it, they'll just stop posting in it. Unless there are tacos, coneys or Julie Bowen in it.

As for your last sentence, who cares what those clowns say? If that's how they are, why do you even care? Don't let the a$$hats determine your enjoyment level when on the internet.

seriously, HOW DO I TURN OFF COMMENTS??? i did not come here for this kind of grabass
Simple.

Click on my 'handle' underneath my icon. There will be a choice, "ignore." Click on that, and my posts and those of any others you do the same thing for disappear.

I hope this helps!

Back