Need help on custom built guitar display cabinet

This pic is incredible.
I would go for something like this if I was having one built for a house.
Best of both worlds, guitars are out and on display, and the dust is kept off of them with the sliding glass doors.

GUITARSBEHINDGLASS2JPG.jpg

ok, not for nothing, but this thread is exactly why for so many years people thought only rich doctors and lawyers could afford PRS guitars, hahaha

I can point you to just as many (insert guitar brand here) owners who have similar collections/displays...

I can point you to just as many (insert guitar brand here) owners who have similar collections/displays...

Yes but those guys are just into vulgar displays of wealth, whereas PRS collectors are merely into displaying examples of their good taste.;)

Some great examples for sure! One of these days I'm going to buy a guitar from 11top just so I can make the trip to IN and see that display case first hand.

Is RockyMtnMitch a member here? Unless I'm mistaken, he builds these type of displays for a living.

this thread has me drooling as a guitar lover and woodworking enthusiast! Thanks for the killer ideas for when I get to build my guitar cabinet!

Well 11top gave me the dimensions of the wall display case...he said it was 11'6" wide x 6'6" tall x 12" deep.
So i redid the drawing i did and made it 12' wide x 7' tall x 12" deep, and i am going to have it butted up against the top of my 10ft ceiling in this room. and it seems to clear all the amps. So i plan on only displaying about 13 guitars.

Back