NAD! 5w of sonic fury!

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
@Rider1260 started a thread about small amps and I completely forgot about the cute little amp/toy I just got.

I wanted something that took up as little space as possible and was easy to set up and use. Just something for couch, living room use.
Enter the Positive Grid Spark Go. Fit all of my criteria and is actually REALLY fun to use. Pairs right up to my iPad through their app.
There’s a ton of user presets to sort through - some are excellent, some…well…Positive Grid should kick down the door and repossess the amps.
The fun for me is making my own tones. Got a usable SLOish tone that works for me. Still a work in progress, of course.;)
Without further ado, my I present my newest 5w of sonic fury…

The gain has been pulled WAY back since this pic, btw.:p:D

@Rider1260 started a thread about small amps and I completely forgot about the cute little amp/toy I just got.

I wanted something that took up as little space as possible and was easy to set up and use. Just something for couch, living room use.
Enter the Positive Grid Spark Go. Fit all of my criteria and is actually REALLY fun to use. Pairs right up to my iPad through their app.
There’s a ton of user presets to sort through - some are excellent, some…well…Positive Grid should kick down the door and repossess the amps.
The fun for me is making my own tones. Got a usable SLOish tone that works for me. Still a work in progress, of course.;)
Without further ado, my I present my newest 5w of sonic fury…

The gain has been pulled WAY back since this pic, btw.:p:D
Sergio should love this one because it looks like a designer purse! 😜

I have one of these Spark Go's and I think it's great... I don't really use it 'round the house much, but easy to toss in a gigbag or suitcase for travel... The app is solid and simple enough to use, and the sound is decent for such a tiny little thing. Makes a decent portable Bluetooth speaker when you're traveling too, for music in the hotel room. For the price, they're hard (if not impossible) to beat.

I’m too lazy to do any research but, do you need the iPad present and app open for it to work or does it remember the last preset you had in?

Back