Namm Autograph Question !

petezoom

I am finally going to Namm this year, I wonder if someone who knows If I can bring my Control cavity plate to the show and Mr. Smith can Sign it for me ?

I want this guitar to be signed by him !

88' Multifoil

thanx for your time !
12512508_478739062334161_4773852677939493672_n.jpg

Why not just give it a shot? :) Take a picture of the guitar to show him, too, I'm sure he'll appreciate that

I don't see why not. A lot will depend on how busy he is when you run into him. He does sign a lot of stuff, though, and bringing the backplate will be a lot easier than bringing the whole guitar! A couple of years ago I went to Sweetwater Music's Gearfest and got Paul and Brent Mason to sign the backplate from my PRS Brent Mason guitar, but that's a different sort of event--it's open to the general public, and NAMM isn't.

Great !

I'll bring it, hope not to have any trouble at the entrance !

Great !

I'll bring it, hope not to have any trouble at the entrance !
I doubt they'll give you any trouble.

Now, the exit on the other hand...I'd make sure you had a photograph of yourself with it dated the prior day or something. They're paranoid after what happened last year, I doubt security will be lax at the exits.

I doubt they'll give you any trouble.

Now, the exit on the other hand...I'd make sure you had a photograph of yourself with it dated the prior day or something. They're paranoid after what happened last year, I doubt security will be lax at the exits.

Huh? What happened last year?

Someone stole a guitar. Just walked right out with it. I don't think it was a PRS, but I'd bet they'll be setting up some sort of system to determine whose guitar is being walked out with, and if it corresponds with the person walking. I doubt they'll worry about something as small as a backplate, but just be on the watch for somewhere on the way in where you need to "declare" that you're walking in with something that's yours.

The original Fuchs ODS was also stolen. Like serial #0. It was boosted out from under Andy's nose and convienently the cameras were shut off at the time it was taken. Security will be tight this year.

Back