NAD! 2 Channel H 20 watt!

Texas_minor_blues

Rosewood or Bust
I want to thank Jim at Guitar Rez for letting me try just about every combo in the shop this afternoon.
It came down to this amp, a DG30 and a very nice BadCat but hands down this amp just blew me away

My Understanding is that they did a run of the 2 Channel H Amp in 20 watts for the Dallas Guitar Show a few years back the date on the back of the amp is 3.11

I did try the 50 watt version of it, but again this amp is just amazing

Last edited:
I've got the 50 watt big brother to this amp, also made for the Dallas Guitar Show in 2011. It's dated 3-11 as well. I love this amp but would also love to hear how your 20 watt version sounds. I bet it is killer! I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. This image is a little dark but the amp is exactly the same color as yours.

526623_249675565179220_1301650917_n.jpg

Well having had some time with the amp now I wanted to share some thoughts.
This amp does Texas REALLY well. The clean channel breaks up really nice, I find myself wanting to find a nice tremolo pedal to throw in the mix. I have not even played with the overdrive channel yet but will get to it for sure.
What has really impressed me with the amp is the responsiveness. Dialing the volume on the guitar to 7-8 really changes the dynamics. When I started to play with the amp I set everything to 0 and slowly made adjustments and was really impressed with the variety of tone throughout.

-More to come

Two 6V6 output tubes? Like a deluxe reverb with a high gain channel?

Back