MY PRS SE ONE

clench

clench
library
Modded with Pete Biltoft's" Vintage Vibe" Pic ups. What do you think? (trying to post a photo) Well I'm sorry I can't get a photo posted. The guitar is sunburst with the "vintage Vibe" HP 90 in the bridge and a specially designed stacked Tele type at the neck. You should see and hear this guitar. I'm sorry I can't figure out how to add files to this post.

Last edited:
With the icon you used in your post I was expecting you to be mad about something with your SE One. But it sounds like you like it and have done some sweet mods to it.

The SE One gets about as much love as the DGT around here.:wink: Pics or it's a banjo. :tongue:

Sounds like a killer pup. I want to put P-Rails in something. Maybe I need a One.

I am gassing pretty hard for an SE One right now to the point that I may cancel a meeting with a client today just so I can head up to the local git store and grab one. Would love to see a photo of that mod. With the mod, did you also have to add a tone control and pickup switch? And I agree with all others, pictures would be great.

Back