My new Torero

Annie cat says you better "be careful with that ax".... LOL

57331743_10213875611425459_7512847134505304064_o.jpg

Cat: so ... how many lives is playing a PRS worth?

I hate to correct new guys, but I think it’s Eugene that says that.

It was a joke..... the cat was channeling Eugene....

I should probably also add.... the Torero that Annie is dutifully protecting is the very one the OP now owns..... so.... that was the other part of the joke... not that I feel like anyone needed correcting or anything.....

It was a joke..... the cat was channeling Eugene....

I should probably also add.... the Torero that Annie is dutifully protecting is the very one the OP now owns..... so.... that was the other part of the joke... not that I feel like anyone needed correcting or anything.....
So, this is all news to me. I heard "Careful with that axe, Eugene" many years ago, and am just now finding out that Eugene was a cat. :eek: Who knew? I mean, no wonder they were warning him to be careful with the axe. Cats don't have very strong grips for handling an axe. I always thought it was a drug influenced lyric, but now it makes perfect sense. Although I do think Eugene is kind of a weird name for a cat. Especially if it's Eugene, but goes by "Annie." o_O But hey, what do I know about cats. I'm a dog person.

This just in.... Eugene was the one being warned... not the one giving the warning.... I know.... Mind Blown. o_O

Back