My First PRS

Awesome guitar congrats. I put black pickup rings on my orange tiger 408 and it looks great. I think you might like them on your purple haze. Just my opinion.

Agreed. The white rings stand out a bit much. The black would blend better. I imagine I can find youtube or instructions somewhere on how to install them. Was it tricky?

Thank you. It was love at first site. Not sure when, but my next will either be a CE24 or a Santana. But it will take a while to save up.

Thank you. Happy to be included. I love the neck in single, the bridge in humb, and both together in single.

Awesome! I absolutely love Purple Hazel. There is so much subtle color variation going on in the grain that only appears under closer examination. Congratulations!

Nice way to make an entrance - beautiful guitar, and ditto the fav pickup positions...

Not tricky at all. Just remember to measure the pickup height on both sides since you will have to remove the pickup screws too. It took a whole 20 minutes but you will have to take off the strings. Best $29 I've spent. Makes a huge difference and I get a lot of compliments. Order them on prs.com and wait for your first string change to install them. I did not see a video on YouTube yet but they just became available. Good luck.

THANK YOU for the great advice on the rings. I am definitely doing that. Curious that they would have used white in the first place. Thanks again.

I here Paul likes the contrast look and they do compliment the birds outline. But I'm sure the color and flame is what you really want to compliment. I know I do.

Back