My first PRS!

A really great guitar! I do have a burning question though. Is that the color of leprechaun's teeth before or after the 100th bowl of Lucky Charms?
I just assumed that the reason they called it a custom 24 was because the coloring came after 24 bowls :)

I think I’m going to call it the nickname I have for my wife.... She is the only thing I want to rub down more than this guitar! (There was a little better verbage for my point, but wanted to keep it PG ;))

"Block out and pretend I can't hear" is plenty PG. But I guess it doesn't make sense about the guitar.

I'll be back if I have another guess.

Oh - congrats!

@Cbouty do you have the guitar in hand or is it en route? Curious how the color on yours looks in person vs. the dealer pics. If it looks like the dealer pics, then that is the best looking version of the Leprachaun’s Tooth finish I’ve ever seen.

@Cbouty do you have the guitar in hand or is it en route? Curious how the color on yours looks in person vs. the dealer pics. If it looks like the dealer pics, then that is the best looking version of the Leprachaun’s Tooth finish I’ve ever seen.
Those were the dealers pics. I was so excited to share that I put those up right away, but these are the pics of it sitting on the stand at home! It’s sweet! Thanks for all the comments - It’s very cool to know that it’s pretty unique besides being sonething that I’m in love with!

M7wMDmU.jpg

YGkj8Sj.jpg

Last edited:
Those were the dealers pics. I was so excited to share that I put those up right away, but these are the pics of it sitting on the stand at home! It’s sweet! Thanks for all the comments - It’s very cool to know that it’s pretty unique besides being sonething that I’m in love with!

sTUJm

https://m.imgur.com/a/sTUJm

What am I doing wrong to get pics to show up? Im hitting the image box and pasting the link to imgur, but the picture doesnt show up... just this

Edited to fix spelling typos

Last edited:
Dunno, I tried to post them the way I usually do but got the same result you did.

I saw your pics though. That is the first Leprechaun Tooth finish I’ve seen that looked that good. Your is unique. It would be my favorite color if they all looked like that.

What am I doing wrong to get pics to show up? Im hitting the image box and pasting the link to imgur, but the picture doesnt show up... just this

Edited to fix spelling typos

Good looking guitar!

Back