PRS SE Custom 24 FR with roasted maple fb

This was a limited run. I got one with the regular trem. The neck simply doesn’t move during those summer gigs outside at 100 degrees. It’s a keeper.
Thanks for the reply @dogrocketp. I eventually found an old page on the PRS site that spelled it out. I had never seen or even heard of that model before. I hope they do another run. I would buy one for sure. :)

I think you should look for a used one. They were make in Korea by World Music Instruments. WMI is only doing rare special runs since the cost of labor in Korea went way up. The necks are indeed wide flat and very much to my liking. They weren’t terribly successful, so I’d be surprised if they did another run. They pop up on reverb and the bay from time to time.

I think you should look for a used one. They were make in Korea by World Music Instruments. WMI is only doing rare special runs since the cost of labor in Korea went way up. The necks are indeed wide flat and very much to my liking. They weren’t terribly successful, so I’d be surprised if they did another run. They pop up on reverb and the bay from time to time.
Thanks. I just saw them yesterday for the first time. None listed on Reverb or EBay, but I added the search to my Reverb feed for notification if one comes in.

I am pretty surprised they didn't sell. I guess no one is looking to PRS for a "shredder" type guitar..except guys like you and I. :)

With the regular tremolo, you can do damn near anything on it. I didn’t like the Floyd Rose I had on a guitar. I much prefer the PRS tremolo to any other. Less fussy, and it stays in tune really well when everything is set up properly.

I think you should look for a used one. They were make in Korea by World Music Instruments.
Some seriously great SE's came out of Korea and I'll guess especially on the limited runs.

The workmanship on my SE245 Soapbar is on par with the Stripped 58 and Lew Collins, rest his soul, liked his Bernies better than his Stripped 58.

Back