My first PRS Custom 24: a 2011 core build in Fire Red

John

https://deathbenotproud.bandcamp.com
Not an NGD thread as I got this guitar almost a decade ago, but in any case, it would be remiss of me to not share what I have. This Custom 24 has been one of my mainstays over the years for both recording and live applications, along with my first PRS (a 2004 CE-24).

Over the first few years, I've mostly kept it stock since I've been happy with what I got (I was able to get a different set of PRS pickups out of the factory- some 250's and Dragons instead of the ubiquitous 59-09's at the time). But, I've tried a few different pickup swaps and ultimately settled with a set of Bare Knuckle Painkillers that have complemented this quite well in my opinion.

Pictures only tell part of the tale, so here's some material I've also recorded that feature this guitar extensively.

87957106_10221256331060747_4771465081080774656_o.jpg

I dig the custom nameplate on the amp

Thanks man, I've been a sap for personalizing some of my stuff to an extent so it was nice to have it pan out pretty well for the Archon (nameplate, LED jewel light swap, and retolexed to match my MESA/Boogie equipment).

Great guitar! And, by the way, any PRS guitar that is new to you qualifies for NGD in these woods. We love ‘em all!

Back