Mt15 dead already

Derek Neufeld

Less than one month in and its dead , worked perfectly last night , turned it on this morning and i just get a loud his like the volume is on 11 but i get no sound .. bypassed the effects and checked all chords … still nothing

Did you check the tubes and the fuse?

I would guess they used POS Chinese tubes in the amp, since the amp is made in China. If one blew, it'd also blow your fuse.

Two preamps went bad anyone on here want a gently used mt15
Seriously. This is an amp made in China that uses crap-ass Chinese tubes that go bad. It's probably the tubes. Buy a couple of new tubes and see if that's the problem. If it isn't, then sell the amp.

But don't jump the gun. Chinese tubes are garbage.

Seriously. This is an amp made in China that uses crap-ass Chinese tubes that go bad. It's probably the tubes. Buy a couple of new tubes and see if that's the problem. If it isn't, then sell the amp.

Yep, way back when I got my Tubemeister18, one power tube bit the dust in less than a month. A complete re-tube w/JJ's and it's still sounding sweet.

Out of curiosity….. are the archons made there too? Because it’s on my wish list… maybe……

Yep, way back when I got my Tubemeister18, one power tube bit the dust in less than a month. A complete re-tube w/JJ's and it's still sounding sweet.
Ive had a bad one here and there throughout the years but never two lol first time for everything.

I've had plenty of bad tubes from shipping , some in amps , some just bad tubes or tubes that went bad in shipping hell I've had tubes go bad from my last jam to the next time I plugged the amp in.
Hope you get your amp sorted

I’ve got $12 burning a hole in my pocket. Let me know if you still want to dump it.
And, for those of you saying "he makes this same offer every time" I just want to confirm that this is NOT the same $12 as last time. My wife took that $12 for something, so I had to replenish the " play money fund." So, $12 fresh dollars just waiting for the right deal to come along, so I can get me something... really nice!

And, for those of you saying "he makes this same offer every time" I just want to confirm that this is NOT the same $12 as last time. My wife took that $12 for something, so I had to replenish the " play money fund." So, $12 fresh dollars just waiting for the right deal to come along, so I can get me something... really nice!
But this is a bland two fives, two ones offer.

I don't really need another MT-15, but what the hell - I'll top DTR by offering $12. Six jen you wine two-dollar bills.

(seriously hoping DTR doesn't have a stash of Susan B. Anthony coins...)

But this is a bland two fives, two ones offer.

I don't really need another MT-15, but what the hell - I'll top DTR by offering $12. Six jen you wine two-dollar bills.

(seriously hoping DTR doesn't have a stash of Susan B. Anthony coins...)
Not 4x $3's? o_Oo_O

Back