Most Influencial Guitarist

The first guitarist that made me shut up for 3 min's when I was a kid I think was Paul Kossoff.
Then I fell into the Bowie thing going on in the UK and Mick Ronson became my thing then I got Peter Frampton (Itis)and it was good night Vienna.!!!

For electric guitar, probably Muddy Waters for electrifying the blues, and Chuck Berry for making the guitar a wee bit louder than the band mix.

For me, Carlos. He conjures with a single sustained note more emotion than I am capable of... period. Its been over 40 years since I first heard Dance Sister Dance and Europa on the Moonflower album and I can remember the first time I heard it as though it was yesterday. At least for me, I learned it was not about technical prowess or being fast and furious, it was about expression from the soul that is truly amazing.

I can't express it better than the above. Yeah, Carlos. For decades the only music played in my car.
I remember sitting in my family room playing Toussaint L'Overture. Early 70's? At the end of the song moving the needle back to the best guess at the beginning of the song on the record. And repeating this ad infinitum.

Back