More Things That Keep Working

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Not my handiwork this time.

My wife had a follow up with her surgeon - she had her cancerous appendix removed a few years ago. All clear again, and this time she doesn't have to return for two years, which will put her close to the magical five year mark. Huge props to the surgeon and the other doc who sent her to him - they were looking at something else and the first doc noticed the appendix looked weird on the CT scan. Both docs took a personal interest in the case - the surgeon wanted her to go back to the first guy for a second colonoscopy focusing around the appendix, and the first doc told his staff to get her in that week before his vacation because he wanted to handle it himself. The surgeon told us this guy called every day she had an appointment to get his feedback - before she had even been in to see him. And it goes both ways - he's since moved to another state a bit over an hour away, and she still goes to him. And he still remembers her.

But I did solder something like 8 wires this weekend!

Great to hear good news, we get so much bad news in our lives.
Best wishes on keeping her out of the doctors office.

Absolutely amazing news!!! Congrats, Alan!!!

...........and I'm really glad to hear about your wife, as well. You guys must be so relieved. Keep loving each other, because this life thing is just too fragile and short.

Kevin

The best news one can possibly get. Very happy for you both!!!

Back