Modern Eagle 5 EXP LTD

This is a very nicely designed and executed build.
Good thing I haven't really warmed up to natural/splated/burl tops yet.

It is at a shop three hours from me. I was in there last year and they had one of the original PS ME-Vs. I asked the guy at the store how it sounded. He said he hadn’t heard it because it wasn’t allowed out of the glass case. The next time I was in there a different guy saw me looking at the case (different guitars by that time) and he came over, opened it up and told me to plug in to whatever I wanted and to have a good time. That was a better day at the store for sure. The store manager, Nate, is a pretty cool guy. He transferred down there not too long ago. He used to run the store that is closer to me.

Didn't someone say they wanted purple?

ltaoozvslhkvc8hf1h1c.jpg

It's on Reverb.

Sickest one off color I've seen on the 2020 Exp run !
They're a great dealer to deal with by the way, and regularly get drool-worthy Wood Library runs (they sell quick).

These guitars are simply fantastic. If anyone is interested in some of the sounds you can get with these, I posted a quick recording here. The single coil in-between tones sound perfect to my ears, and I'm very happy with the lead tones I can get with it. PRS hit it out of the park with these IMHO.

These guitars are simply fantastic. If anyone is interested in some of the sounds you can get with these, I posted a quick recording here. The single coil in-between tones sound perfect to my ears, and I'm very happy with the lead tones I can get with it. PRS hit it out of the park with these IMHO.
Nice!

Not me ;-)
Yeah it was a curly mahogany neck, just different color with translucent purple at the back.

Back