Merry Christmas all! Still the best Christmas movie ever!

Not movies, but Christmas isn't complete for me until we've watched Blackadder (traditionally while we put up the tree) and Mr. Bean.

Merry Christmas everyone. My big three are Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and White Christmas. I’ve checked them all off, so I’m good for this Christmas.

The only absolute must see Christmas Movie is "Scrooge" staring the late Albert Finney. Its a musical version of the Dickens classic, from the mid 70's. Anything else, just doesn't appeal to me.

Well I hope you all had a rockin' Christmas...our traditional viewing includes Christmas Vacation (And we welcome those that want to recite any quotes during the movie!!!), and we added Elf this year.
Great Christmas...Entire family in town for the week. May is around the corner!!!!

Not movies, but Christmas isn't complete for me until we've watched Blackadder (traditionally while we put up the tree) and Mr. Bean.

My favourite quote -

“Baldrick, you wouldn’t recognise a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced (naked) on top of the harpsichord, singing subtle plans are here again!”

edit

Last edited:
The only absolute must see Christmas Movie is "Scrooge" staring the late Albert Finney. Its a musical version of the Dickens classic, from the mid 70's. Anything else, just doesn't appeal to me.
A good one! My perennial favorite is the 1984 George C. Scott version of “A Christmas Carol.” We have a box full of DVDs we watch every year, starting Dec 01. Love the season!

Back