MannMade Tremolo. Busy?

TommyChung71

I’ve tried reaching out to John Mann a few times to purchase one of his bridges, but he seems difficult to get in touch with.

I hear nothing but good about his 2000NOS. I want to give him my money.

Is this pretty normal when dealing with him and his company?

I’ve tried reaching out to John Mann a few times to purchase one of his bridges, but he seems difficult to get in touch with.

I hear nothing but good about his 2000NOS. I want to give him my money.

Is this pretty normal when dealing with him and his company?

I've never had a problem with email myself, but others have suggested to call him in the past. Good luck! His stuff is top notch

The 2000NOS seems to be on perpetual back order. John talked about it privately at experience one year. He told me that the rejection rate was incredibly high before he sent them out for plating. I have both of his bridges, and they’re both great. I just order online.

The 2000NOS seems to be on perpetual back order. John talked about it privately at experience one year. He told me that the rejection rate was incredibly high before he sent them out for plating. I have both of his bridges, and they’re both great. I just order online.

I’d love to order online. I can use the 2040 or the 2000, but they seem to be forever out of stock. Did you order one of these or something all together different?

Call us 603.488.1912 Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm
Email [email protected]

#2000NOS & #2040 are both out of stock. Unfortunately my polishing & plating vendors are still struggling due to lack of employees, so lead times are 2-3 times longer than they use to be.
I just shipped out 200 pcs of #2040 to my polishers this week. I expect that we will have them available for sale by early October.
The #2000NOS will not be available until the end of the year. Having same issues getting raw castings :(

There are some bridges that have minor cosmetic flaws. Call us if you want one of those... I'll give you a good deal on those :)

~ John

Back