Mannmade bridge uk

Bw316

Hi guys just wondering if anyone had got one of these to the UK at all? Or what's the best replacement which is easily obtained in the UK. I got the tonepros locking studs on my stock bridge at the moment but I do like the idea of the mannmade being snug without the locking studs etc and the posts being the same size as the originals. It's for an s2 mira

Hi guys just wondering if anyone had got one of these to the UK at all? Or what's the best replacement which is easily obtained in the UK. I got the tonepros locking studs on my stock bridge at the moment but I do like the idea of the mannmade being snug without the locking studs etc and the posts being the same size as the originals. It's for an s2 mira
Doesn't Mann ship to the UK?

If he does, have it shipped. I'm buying in The States, Canada, Australia, and Japan regularly. With occasional tax and courier processing fees, I never had significant issues

Yeah I'm sure he does just wondered what the alternatives were

Back in 2015 or 2016 someone in the US bought a MannMade for a member in the UK, and shipped it as a gift. I don't remember if the guy in the UK got hit with import taxes, and such. IIRC the sender listed the value as $10, or less. I do remember that the guy in the UK really wanted one, but the VAT made is cost prohibitive.

Back in 2015 or 2016 someone in the US bought a MannMade for a member in the UK, and shipped it as a gift. I don't remember if the guy in the UK got hit with import taxes, and such. IIRC the sender listed the value as $10, or less. I do remember that the guy in the UK really wanted one, but the VAT made is cost prohibitive.
That's cool...thats what I'd be worried about the import and vat. I got a flanger recently from pasttime in Australia and he'd put the value down as 40 dollars so I didn't have to pay anything extra and it was free shipping

I was considering an abm one which is either brass or aluminium. I was going to go for the brass. The tonepros studs have irked me though as I don't like how they're a smaller diameter than the slots hence why I was considering the mann bridge

A mate from work had his service medal sent to him from Australia to the UK, and he got humped with the tax really good. His stuff, man! Most of the things I buy in The States is being shipped to me once every four months by a friend of mine. It is always marked as a gift. And it's like a lottery. Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not. Last time, I was not, but that was a lot of stuff: the whole Morningstar setup, some pedals, and hardware. It's worth it to me, as I can't buy this stuff here in the UK

A mate from work had his service medal sent to him from Australia to the UK, and he got humped with the tax really good. His stuff, man! Most of the things I buy in The States is being shipped to me once every four months by a friend of mine. It is always marked as a gift. And it's like a lottery. Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not. Last time, I was not, but that was a lot of stuff: the whole Morningstar setup, some pedals, and hardware. It's worth it to me, as I can't buy this stuff here in the UK
It may have been me that bought and shipped that MannMade bridge to @Mikegarveyblues

Back