Looking for trade value

BGood

I have a SE One that I might offer in a trade for a SE Zack Myers. Both in good shape. Pretty much the same value ?

Interesting. There are some SE One guys around who will see this soon. How many of them did you even see on reverb? I thought they were getting hard to find which may increase the value some.

The se one values can vary wildly. I see some cheap and others silly pricing. What year is the ZM? Depending on year, condition, want, and mental scale they can be in the same ballpark.

Done that. I want a PRS players feedback.
For me it is all about condition and what they are selling for. An opinion of which one may be more rare or valuable will be represented in the price they are going for. Anything else is just someone's opinion. It doesn't mean you will get a different amount out of it.

I have a SE One that I might offer in a trade for a SE Zack Myers. Both in good shape. Pretty much the same value ?
The SE ZM models are bit tricky because there's the "First" ZM (with 3 HBs) and the "Second ZM" (2 HBs), but the second was made in Korea at first, but now Indonesia, and apparently the recent ZMs have a 24.594" scale (vs 24.5" originally).

So...shrug?

Is the PRS One Korina? If so I'd love to have one...hint hint.
No.

hbeg5bui.png

I went to a Christian rock concert with a couple of friends back when the SE One was just being released. Paul had given one to the guitar player in the headline band. He used it during sound check and the gig. We had back stage passes so I was able to be there for all of it and talk to his guitar tech as well as him. It sounded fantastic. It was one of those never forget it events. One of the guys I was with told them that I was a PRS player and that I had a number of them. The guitar tech started handing me all of the guitars from the rack one by one letting me check them out. One I will never forget is he had an SAS that had gold birds, real gold.

There's a nice looking Korina SE One on Reverb but under the pickguard the guy routed it for a neck pickup. Maybe a Tele or Strat neck pickup. Can't tell.

Still...IMO he devalued it.

I'm gonna make him an offer he CAN refuse.
It's weight relieved !

Back