Looking for a deal?

RossF

Legato Fugato
I am looking at adding a CE 24 avec Rosewood fb to compliment my JH and adding a bit darker tone from a bolt-on...yes I believe it makes a difference. Whether it is psychological and I "play darker" or it actually is darker, I am not sure it matters.

I found some good deals (imo) on some NOS offerings from Willcutt. Last time I tried to order from them, they didn't offer the option to ship to Canada so I used PayPal to see if that would be accepted, but they contacted me and told me they couldn't ship. I am going to contact them and try again and see how it goes.

Anyway, here is the link if any of my American brethren/sistren are in the market:

Scroll to view the selections:

It’s likely that their dealer agreement with PRS precludes them shipping to other markets.

I had the reverse happen. A store in Canada was going out of business. I tried the same. I ordered online for a steal but was contacted the next day to saynthe order is canceled because they couldn't ship to the US. From what I recall it had to do with the PRS agreement. I was surprised since they were going out of business they'd even honor such an agreement. That actually made me want to do business with them even more and to stay open!

Back