LOOK AT THIS!! PS #1 comes back from PRS!

Tag

THIS is what PRS and PS should be all about every time! They totally NAILED the refin, fret job, pup and nut change. It looks like they went over the entire guitar, and its like BRAND new! And with the 57/08s, it sounds better, and fret job is FLAWLESS. LOW action, without a buzz ANYWHERE. Its breathtaking in person! I was pretty sure I was going to sell this one because the body thickness is not quite what my Artist 3 productions were, but I am going to have to think long and hard. This was my first PS, and the entire guitar is just unreal. It does not get any better than this, and thanks to Paul himself, Paul Miles and Tina for getting this dead on. I could not be happier with this one!!! :) :rock::eek: Did I mention how good the fretwork was?? How about the color that I let them choose? The neck looks like it was never played!! YYEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

BLUE9s_zps8cea383c.jpeg

Blue15s_zps61e37636.jpeg

Blue9_zps51de5234.jpg

back1s_zps66a074f7.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this the purple one? Whatever, it looks incredible and I'm not even into fancy tops.

I don't know which one this one was, but it's sick dude. I'm happy you're happy!

:top:

Tag, i see a color run on it. pm me for my address so i can get a closer look. :flute:. Just want to make sure that stunner is 100% Second opinion and stuff.

Thanks guys! Its my first PS from back in 2006. Its the bottom guitar in this pic, and as you can see, the finish had totally faded, and I had put a lot of chips in it. It needed new frets as well, and newer pickups. (Went to 57/08s from Dragon 2s)

408141283.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Its my first PS from back in 2006. Its the bottom guitar in this pic, and as you can see, the finish had totally faded, and I had but a lot of chips in it. It needed new frets as well, and newer pickups. (Went to 57/08s from Dragon 2s)

408141283.jpg

Wow. They really took it up a notch. I'm with you here...they really improved an already bad mo-fo. Congrats man.

Wow. They really took it up a notch. I'm with you here...they really improved an already bad mo-fo. Congrats man.

Thanks! Here is a pic back in 2006 the very first day I got it, in the very same spot on my patio, but the sun was shining that day! I LOVE the color here when it was new, and I could have done that again, but its to much like my other PS, which along with my 10th anniversary, I just sold. The Pomegranate went back none more time to PRS for some hopefully minor adjustments, and when that comes back, I will decide what I am going to do with this. This one is not quite as thick, (right between a CU 22 and McCarty in depth) and the deeper body gives me the jazzier tones I love so much. This one sits a bit more on the solidbody side tonally.

314604251.jpg

Amazing work. The PTC is such a great resource. If any other builders do this sort of thing, I certainly haven't seen it yet.

Thanks! Here is a pic back in 2006 the very first day I got it, in the very same spot on my patio, but the sun was shining that day! I LOVE the color here when it was new, and I could have done that again, but its to much like my other PS, which along with my 10th anniversary, I just sold. The Pomegranate went back none more time to PRS for some hopefully minor adjustments, and when that comes back, I will decide what I am going to do with this. This one is not quite as thick, (right between a CU 22 and McCarty in depth) and the deeper body gives me the jazzier tones I love so much. This one sits a bit more on the solidbody side tonally.

314604251.jpg

No wonder I didn't recognize it. It's almost like Grass Stained Blue Jean here and it's almost Olive in the picture from the start of the thread. Crazy. Lights would have something to do with that, but odd it's such a drastic color change.

Either way dude...she's freaking awesome!!!

Back