Let’s see your PRS family Photos!

Recent family addition: 2018 SC594 Soapbar

52345894033_aa0d4a547f_z.jpg

f5EoRcd.jpg

The red CE24 in the center was the first PRS I got, over 10 years ago. I gig the 2 NF3s the most and that model is still my favorite. When the eye of Hurricane Ian was tracking to hit us directly and I started to think about which guitars to bring if we evacuated, the 2 NF3s, the 2009 PRS Experience SC245 next to them and the red CE24 were the ones that made the first cut. I'll occasionally bring one of the others in the back row to a gig as a backup or to play a set with. The rest I go back and forth about either selling or trading for another model I haven't tried. The black 1993 CE24 on the bottom right I customized to be like Alex Lifeson's 1991 CE24. I gigged that one a lot when I was in a Rush tribute.

f5EoRcd.jpg

The red CE24 in the center was the first PRS I got, over 10 years ago. I gig the 2 NF3s the most and that model is still my favorite. When the eye of Hurricane Ian was tracking to hit us directly and I started to think about which guitars to bring if we evacuated, the 2 NF3s, the 2009 PRS Experience SC245 next to them and the red CE24 were the ones that made the first cut. I'll occasionally bring one of the others in the back row to a gig as a backup or to play a set with. The rest I go back and forth about either selling or trading for another model I haven't tried. The black 1993 CE24 on the bottom right I customized to be like Alex Lifeson's 1991 CE24. I gigged that one a lot when I was in a Rush tribute.
Nice family

In order of acquisition bottom left to top right:

2009 SE ONE, 2009 305, 2008 Mira, 2001 McRosie, 2012 P22 rosie, 2018 Silver Sky first 500, 2018 594 soapy, 2017 WL 594, 2000 SC, 2021 594 Hollowbody.
Yowza Wowza! I would close and lock that door to prevent any of those family members from takin' off!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Yeah, the way I play I'm sure there's at least a couple that would love to GTFO.:eek:
Well in what I can see from that pic, you give them a very caring home and they are in EXCELLENT condition! That counts for a lot I am sure in why they have not fled the coup!! As for your playing, I am sure you are just being humble as we are all our worst critics!!!

Well in what I can see from that pic, you give them a very caring home and they are in EXCELLENT condition! That counts for a lot I am sure in why they have not fled the coup!! As for your playing, I am sure you are just being humble as we are all our worst critics!!!
I just realized that I tend to play the ones on the top row more than the others.
Hmmm...

I guess I have not posted my family pic! Thought I had!! I guess I have been waiting to get some good updated photos with the tuner buttons and TRC's that @docteurseb did for me as well as them together (individual photos here pasted together)!!! I will get those pix eventually, but for now, here is my PRS family (3 of 13 guitars in my house and the HBII gets 95% of my attention at this time)!!!!

PRS_Collection_2022Apr14_03.jpg

I guess I have not posted my family pic! Thought I had!! I guess I have been waiting to get some good updated photos with the tuner buttons and TRC's that @docteurseb did for me as well as them together (individual photos here pasted together)!!! I will get those pix eventually, but for now, here is my PRS family (3 of 13 guitars in my house and the HBII gets 95% of my attention at this time)!!!!

PRS_Collection_2022Apr14_03.jpg
That's some kick azz axe action there bubba!

That's some kick azz axe action there bubba!
I agree Dave! I will play, protect and defend these 3 gitfiddles till the day I die!! I am more attached to these axes than I have been to any other material possession I have ever owned in my life!!! Looking forward to the day when I am doing material that is more in tune with what the CU24's offer, but right now, the HBII is king for the stuff I am doing!!!!

Back