Let’s see your PRS family Photos!

I put this in its own thread but was told I should put it in here for posterity.

xfrTray.jpg

2007 CE24, 2001 CE24, 2002 CE24, 2001 Swamp Ash Special
2022 Wood Library Custom 24 semi hollow, 2022 594 Hollowbody II, 2020 35th Anniversary Custom 24

My current collection of 3. At most I had 7 PRSes at one point but I traded in 3 for the Graveyard and 2 on the Paul's 85. So it's been narrowed down.

sfiQdJc.jpg

2009 Ted McCarty DC 245 10-Top
zb3WN4W.jpg

2018 Private Stock Graveyard McCarty 594 Limited
ILaKkSC.jpg

Private Stock Paul's 85 Limited
xSnc6LX.jpg
Great top on that Paul’s 85!

Those are beautiful guitars! Man GAS hits me hard looking at these lol Here is my family. Sorry I know there are a couple non-PRS in there, but the step kids are still family... :p

jfEdTn9.jpg
IyB7qEZ.jpg
2p6N7hS.jpg
Q2Podeo.jpg
3MeePdz.jpg
Great family, but, I feel the need to point out that you're missing a DGT. And yes, that is my palm in the middle of your back! :p:p:p:cool:

Thanks! I just used my Christmas gifts on a used MH SVN. May be a while before I could afford a DGT. And honestly, I'm a little hesitant on the DGT since I don't know the neck carve and will it add anything to my collection (other than satisfy by GAS lol)?

Thanks! I just used my Christmas gifts on a used MH SVN. May be a while before I could afford a DGT. And honestly, I'm a little hesitant on the DGT since I don't know the neck carve and will it add anything to my collection (other than satisfy by GAS lol)?

Congrats!

For my money, the DGT carve is pretty much the perfect carve. It just disappears in my hand. I can remember one time playing for almost 3 hours, and realizing I had no hand fatigue. I love that carve so much, I had them measure my DGT for my PS neck.

Congrats!

For my money, the DGT carve is pretty much the perfect carve. It just disappears in my hand. I can remember one time playing for almost 3 hours, and realizing I had no hand fatigue. I love that carve so much, I had them measure my DGT for my PS neck.
Thanks! Is that the newest model? Would you say it was close to a pattern? pattern thin?

No, one of the early ones. It's pretty close to a pattern regular. I've heard it described as between a regular and a wide/fat (pattern regular and pattern now, I believe).
Yeah, in the recent video he mentioned his 2010 was one he said he barely noticed playing.

No, one of the early ones. It's pretty close to a pattern regular. I've heard it described as between a regular and a wide/fat (pattern regular and pattern now, I believe).
Yeah, this is what I've heard, too. I don't recall which way, but it starts as one at the head stock and morphs to the other somewhere up the fretboard.

Back