Let’s see your PRS family Photos!

I've been playing for over 30 years, but only got my first PRS about a year and a half ago. As you'll see, I jumped in pretty quick!
Started with some SE's:
HB-SE-Piezo-2-shot.jpg

Holcomb-2-shot-a.jpg

Loved everything about the SE 35th Anniversary in Blue, except the pickups were a little too bright for my taste, so I swapped them out for some 58/15-S's. And look at those inlays!
35th-3-shot.jpg

So happy with the SE Hollowbody II, decided I needed another (non-Piezo this time) to keep tuned to Eb
HB-SE-2-Shot.jpg

Finally, I decided to make the leap into the deep end and got this incredible McCarty 594 10-Top
Mc-Carty-594.jpg

A better look at that flame
Mc-Carty-594-Flame.jpg

After getting the McCarty, I told myself I was done buying guitars - between these incredible PRS's, and several other great guitars I've gotten over the decades there's just no need for anything else...

...But what harm could there be in checking out Reverb every once in while, just to see what's out there?...

Well, in the next day or 2 (depending on a storm), I have a package from Moore Guitars arriving, and I'll be posting a NGD soon :D

Last edited:
I've been playing for over 30 years, but only got my first PRS about a year and a half ago. As you'll see, I jumped in pretty quick!
Started with some SE's:
HB-SE-Piezo-2-shot.jpg

Holcomb-2-shot-a.jpg

Loved everything about the SE 35th Anniversary in Blue, except the pickups were a little too bright for my taste, so I swapped them out for some 58/15-S's. And look at those inlays!
35th-3-shot.jpg

So happy with the SE Hollowbody II, decided I needed another (non-Piezo this time) to keep tuned to Eb
HB-SE-2-Shot.jpg

Finally, I decided to make the leap into the deep end and got this incredible McCarty 594 10-Top
Mc-Carty-594.jpg

A better look at that flame
Mc-Carty-594-Flame.jpg

After getting the McCarty, I told myself I was done buying guitars - between these incredible PRS's, and several other great guitars I've gotten over the decades there's just no need for anything else...

...But what harm could there be in checking out Reverb every once in while, just to see what's out there?...

Well, in the next day or 2 (depending on a storm), I have a package from Moore Guitars arriving, and I'll be posting a NGD soon :D
Thanks to several folks and especially Moondog Wily, I've managed to properly post my family pics!

c9854SV.jpg
Finally got these two to settle down long enough to take a quick pic. Just got the SE245 back from the spa, she’s now loaded with some Seymour Duncan Ed Lovers and the set-up is on point!! It’s a tiny family but it’s mine all the same.

Time for a new Family Photo:

weUYBOj.jpg

L to R: 2007 McCarty, 2021 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II, 2012 Hollowbody II Singlecut, 2021 SE Hollowbody Standard, 2018 Vela, 2011 Starla, 2018 Experience Special 22 Semi Hollow, 2010 25th Anniversary Custom, 2010 25th Anniversary Mira 245, 2009 SC245

As my wife loves to tell anyone who'll listen, I'm a lucky, lucky bastard. ;)

edit: I've added these seven to the fold since the above picture was taken (I still have all of the guitars pictured above).

TkTPh5X.jpg

L to R: my Egyptian blinged 2019 Santana SE Singlecut, 2023 SE Swamp Ash Special, 2020 Silver Sky, a beautiful 1997 CE22, my HB modded 2022 Silver Sky, 2008 SE Soapbar, and my 2007 Singlecut Trem are the latest additions to the clan. Gilmour trem arms courtesy John Mann's Guitar Vault.

xqpK6uP.jpg

And here is my most recent addition to the fold: a 2010 305

Last edited:
Time for a new Family Photo:

weUYBOj.jpg

L to R: 2007 McCarty, 2021 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II, 2012 Hollowbody II Singlecut, 2021 SE Hollowbody Standard, 2018 Vela, 2011 Starla, 2018 Experience Special 22 Semi Hollow, 2010 25th Anniversary Custom, 2010 25th Anniversary Mira 245, 2009 SC245

As my wife loves to tell anyone who'll listen, I'm a lucky, lucky bastard. ;)

Yes you are, congratulations.

Back