Just tried an SE Custom 24 Spalted Maple

Hmm.. can somebody please elaborate on this part? Do I need to do this if I'm only planning to out a gauge 0.10 strings?

Sorry if I stressed you with my comment. I only use 9s on my SE CU24 so I don't know from personal experience if it's common for 10s to cause problems. Hopefully others who are actually using 10s can speak to this.

I bought the Zebrawood model, absolutely fantastic. I've had some issues with the G string tuning with moderate trem bar work, though the guitars stays in tune great when not using the bar. Love the tones and playability is superb.

Sorry if I stressed you with my comment. I only use 9s on my SE CU24 so I don't know from personal experience if it's common for 10s to cause problems. Hopefully others who are actually using 10s can speak to this.

No problem bud. I like your sig btw! I should copy that :D

I bought the Zebrawood model, absolutely fantastic. I've had some issues with the G string tuning with moderate trem bar work, though the guitars stays in tune great when not using the bar. Love the tones and playability is superb.

Sounds good ! You're using 0.10s? Post photo ! :cool:

I'm beginning to really think about that G-string going off. o_O I moderately use a trem bar and I sparingly use it live. It will defeat the purpose of purchasing a guitar with trem if I will not be able to use it.

Back